1. Stress - “oh god I have to pull how many reports??”
2. Manic-Depression - “this isn’t humanly possible. i quit! i give up! i’ll move to alaska before i read this many excel files.”
3. Anger - “what idiot decided that adops should do billing?!”
4. Even More Depression - “Looks like that 3 month campaign didn’t even get one click. not one.”
5. Delirium - “did I remember to send the final report? what day is it? why am i holding my left shoe?”
#4 — Tripling Your LinkedIn Contacts In A Day
Join AdMonsters for OPS NY, Sept 26 during Advertising Week. OPS is the best place during Ad Week to make the next steps in turning your digital media business into a profitable, efficient media system. Register Today and get an exclusive What Happens In Ad Ops 15 percent off discount with code: WHAOPSNY15. Seats fill up fast, so register today!
I want to be like
Already have my Father’s Day present of “still not a stripper” ready.